Supply and selling process
As a supplier, you have the possibility to offer your products 5 times a week to Euroveiling buyers. On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays on the clock and via the other sales channels; on Mondays only via the webshop.
This supply and selling process always runs in phases, and the following points always return:
- Supply documents: Take care of a fully filled out EAB, that indicates what you are going to supply.
- Layout of trolleys: offer your trolleys in a standardized way, in accordance with our supply regulations.
- Logistics: Enter the building or use the loading docks to unload your supply.
- Lottery: 20 min. before the start of the auction, a row number is picked that determines the order of the sales.
- Inspection: your supply is being inspected a second time, before it passes on the auction clock.
- Sales & Distribution: all information provided on the EAB will be shown on the clock front.
- Invoicing: receive the daily report of your sold products automatically, by mail.
- Fust and trolleys: Rent fust and trolleys, to present your products in a proper way.
The most important information per individual phase, can be found bellow.