After having checked the supply, you can start buying. Depending on the chosen purchase channel, this purchase will run in a different way: physical or digital, in the morning or the evening, by yourself or somebody else…
- Right before the start of the auction, you can take place on a free seat in the auction hall.
- Many buyers already have a reserved seat (available under predetermined conditions), that is marked on the display of the buyers’ bank. However, half an hour after the start of the auction, you can be seated wherever you want.
- When logging-on, our system checks automatically whether you are authorised to buy. If this is not the case, you need to go to the reception asap.
- More info about the clock sales and the operation of the buyers’ bank can be found here.
- About 15 minutes before the start of the auction, you need to launch your RB to establish connection with our auction clocks.
- When logging-in, our system checks your internet connection as well as if you are authorised to buy. If this is not the case, you need to contact our IT-Helpdesk immediately, so we can assist you remotely before the start of the auction.
- More info about the RB, can be found here.
- Right before the start of the auction, also the commissioner will take place in the auction hall.
- Depending on the arrangements made with him (exact order list, indicated budget, colours, preferences…), he will buy in your place.
- More info about the commissioner can be found here.
- In case of our webshop or external digital platforms, the purchase will take place respectively the evening or a day before the auction, depending on the products you are looking for.
- In our offer-menu, you can find all info incl. prices delivered to Euroveiling, so you can directly start filling your shopping bag.
- Do not forget to confirm your shopping bag – to finalise the reservation!
- More info about the Webshop and EV-Commerce can be found here and here.
Are you a new buyer, or an existing one that would like to try out another purchasing channel? No problem – with your first purchase session, a Euroveiling co-worker will assist you, until you master it completely!