Before really "buying", as a purchaser you have the possibility to prepare your purchases in advance.
Buyers that are physically present can already check the offer in the supply hall, half an hour before the start of the auction. RB-users on their turn have the possibility to "mark" their supply list and for all other buyers, extranet is available.
- No later than 05:00, all trolleys - in numbered rows - are ready for the auction.
- These are always equipped with an EAB (Electronic Supply Form), that indicates which supplier owns the trolley, as well as how many parties and lots are offered.
- Different parties on 1 trolley, are clearly split by means of “letters” – that are also visible on the clock front.
- Every product group has a fix position in the supply hall, to help you safe time checking the products you would like to buy.
- About 20 minutes before the start of the auction, the lottery takes place. An application will draw a row number and determine the order of the sale.
- The outcome of this lottery will be attached to the clock by means of a yellow A3 leaf but can also be checked via our extranet.
- Before the products are presented on the clock, they are inspected by the growers (“honest self-inspection”). Then they are inspected a second time by Euroveiling inspectors.
- The inspection codes are always displayed on the clock front, to provide you correct information when buying.
- An overview of the inspection codes can be found on the page “quality”.